Saturday 8 September 2012

Collaboration Updates

Nathan has begun work on the soundtrack for my animation but with the animation in it's early stages and without me being there to run him through the animation he has had some difficulty in doing this though I'm sure he'll come up with something pretty sweet.

I have also been in contact with Matt Serpel about doing some sound design, though I'm not sure whether to combine his work with the work from Nathan or to have him as my sole sound designer or as a backup. Matt has also offered to help with sound effects which makes using him as my sole sound designer a good idea. I'll wait to see what Nathan has comes up with before I make any final decisions. I will have to sit down with Matt and look over the animation with him and work out the sound design, something I should have done with Nathan because that would be of great benefit to both of us.

It seems I will have to have the animation sorted out pretty soon, sound design is supposed to be finished in week 10 and my sound designers need to have a near completed animation to work with.

I've yet to start on Nathan's backgrounds but I have been playing colour ideas and we had a meeting about what each shot looks like, any small details of the room and anything else that was not made clear in the running comp.

Finally I have some test animation for reference of shadow rabbits and the monster for Nathan's project. I kind of like the wallpaper, I might use it for the Nathan's backgrounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment