Tuesday 30 October 2012

The best laid schemes of mice and men......

As the title suggests, my animation schedule has not gone to plan. But this is not time for panic, I still have over a week to go and over half the animation complete my main hurdle has been technology; as I sat down to work on Saturday morning I opened up Photoshop only to be informed that my licence has expired or not working or something stupid, so I used this as an excuse to upgrade to CS6. Except CS6 is having some issue or another with my computer so onto CS4! With all this stupid running around to have working software I have lost two precious days of work.

All this pain aside the running comp has been updated with several new shots. Most of these shots still need a few minor tweaks.


I really wish computers could feel fear and pain, then I wouldn't have so many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment