Thursday 23 August 2012

The First Post for 2012

This is week 5 of the second semester so we're a little behind in posting stuff in this blog, the main reasons for this:

1. I'm lazy when it comes to doing stuff on the internet.
2. I don't like doing stuff on the internet, I guess that comes from working as a web designer and developer.

My hand has been forced and it is a requirement of this course that I keep a blog detailing my progress. This semester I am doing a short animation about a ninja trying to steal a sacred magical scroll from a messenger. Here is a breif synopsis:

       'A ninja who lives alone in cave has become obsessed with finding a sacred scroll. One day a messenger rides through the valley holding the scroll the ninja is after. The ninja leaps into action and attempts to steal the scroll; he attempts to retrieve the scroll by using ninja stars, blow darts and his skills with a sword. In a last ditch effort the ninja dresses a geisha and attempts to seduce the messenger.'

Below is a sample some early concept art.


No comments:

Post a Comment